RODOVIA RAPOSO TAVARES SP 270 KM 14.5055772001120965577
Βασικα στοιχεια & Πολιτικες
All additional drivers must meet all rental requirements.
Additional drivers must appear at the rental counter with the primary renter.
Additional drivers must sign the rental agreement.
An additional daily fee may apply for any Additional Drivers.
The additional driver can only be added to the contract at the pick up location.
Maximum of four additional drivers per contract.
Minimum age to rent a vehicle is 18, and maximum rental age is 99 years. There are no additional daily fees for drivers under 25.
Driving restricted within the country of Brazil only
Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) – LDW is not insurance. The purchase of LDW is optional and not required in order to rent a vehicle. You may purchase optional LDW for an additional fee. If you purchase LDW, we agree, subject to the actions listed on the rental agreement that invalidate LDW, to contractually waive your responsibility for all or part of the cost of damage to, loss or theft of the vehicle. LDW coverages are as follow:
1. The rental vehicle in case of accident, fire, theft, robbery, total loss and small damages.
2. It excludes theft, robbery or damages to the spare tires, tires and accessories of the rented vehicle.
LDW has a deductible that may range from R$2,000 BRL (approximately $500 USD) to R $7,500 BRL (approximately $1,875 USD) depending on vehicle class.
All one way rentals must be booked in advance and are subject to availability. One way charges apply and are payable at time of rental. One way charges cannot be prepaid.
As a customer, you have a choice as to how you would like to pay for fuel.
Option 1 - Prepay Fuel
This option allow the renter to pay for the full tank of gas at the time of rental and return the tank empty. No refunds will be issued for unused gas. Pre-paid gas is available at the local fuel prices.
Option 1- We Refill
This option allows the renter to pay Alamo at the end of the rental for gas used but not replaced. Price per gallon will be higher than local fuel prices. A 20% surcharge will apply
Option 2- You Refill
This option allows the renter to return the vehicle with a full tank of gas to avoid extra fuel charges.
Οι πελάτες του Emerald Club μπορούν να κερδίσουν πιστώσεις για ενοικιάσεις που πληρούν τις προϋποθέσεις και να εξαργυρώσουν δωρεάν ημέρες σε αυτό το κατάστημα. Οι κρατήσεις εξαργύρωσης πρέπει να γίνονται πριν από την προγραμματισμένη ημερομηνία παραλαβής (στο διαδίκτυο ή τηλεφωνικά). Σημείωση: Τα μέλη του Emerald Club μπορούν να κερδίσουν πιστώσεις σε ενοικιάσεις των επωνυμιών National και Enterprise, αλλά μπορούν να κάνουν εξαργύρωση μόνο σε καταστήματα της επωνυμίας National.Οι κρατήσεις πρέπει να γίνονται εκ των προτέρων και πρέπει να έχουν συνημμένο τον αριθμό μέλους, για να κερδίσετε πίστωση/πόντους.
National Protection Package (NPP)- The National Protection Package is a package protection that covers bodily injuries to passengers of the rented vehicle and third parties, property damages to third parties and damages to the rented vehicle in cases of accident, fire, theft, robbery, and total loss with no deductible. The National Protection Package will cover:
1. Passengers of the rented vehicle- Coverage of bodily injuries to passengers of the rented vehicle up to the limit of R$20,000 BRL (approximately $5,000 USD per accident).
2. Third Parties- Coverage up to R$50,000 BRL (approximately $12,500 USD) for property damages and up to R$100,000 BRL (approximately $25,000 USD) for bodily injuries.
3. Damages to the rented vehicle in case of accident, fire, theft, robbery and total loss. It excludes theft, robbery or damages to the spare tires, tires and accessories of the rented vehicle.
A valid driver's license and passport, in addition to a credit card, with available credit and in the renter's name, must be presented. The signature on the back must match the name imprinted on the card. In addition, if the renter has an online transaction, the number and name printed on the card presented by renter must match the name and number stored for the online transaction.
Credit Cards Honored: American Express®, MasterCard®, VISA®, Diners Club®
Location Cash Requirements: Advanced reservation may be required. Renters may use cash as form of final payment upon return of the vehicle
An authorization on the credit card will be taken on all rentals and the amount may range from 600 BRL to 22,500 BRL, based on the pickup location, dates of rental, and size of vehicle rented. This authorization amount may be used toward damage or late charges in the event vehicle is returned with damage or late charges are assessed.
Must meet the location's minimum age requirements.
Present a valid driver's license from country of origin.
International drivers must provide a valid license from their country of residence. In addition to the drivers license, if the characters are not in English or Latin characters, an international drivers permit is recommended. If the drivers license is in characters other than Latin, an International permit is required or a Notarized English Translation is accepted.
Present a major credit card in renter's name at the time of rental
Alternate day traffic - is the restriction of the circulation of vehicles in the expanded center of the city of São Paulo (SP-Capital) from 7-00 AM to 10-00 AM and from 5-00 PM to 8-00 PM, in accordance with the end of the license plate and day of the week, as below-
End of license plate day of the week
1 and 2 Monday
3 and 4 Tuesday
5 and 6 Wednesday
7 and 8 Thursday
9 and 0 Friday
Once circulating on the days and times indicated above, the violator is subject to a traffic ticket, according to the legislation in force.
Super Protection (SP) – Covers bodily injuries and damages to the rented vehicle and third parties in cases of accident, fire, theft, robbery, total loss.
The Super Protection will cover-
1. Passengers of the rented vehicle- coverage of bodily injuries to passengers of the rented vehicle up to the limit of $20,000 BRL approx $6,000 USD per passenger.
2. Third Parties- Coverage up to $30,000 BRL or $10,000 USD for damages and up to $50,000 BRL or $16,666.66 USD for bodily injuries.
3. Damages to the rented vehicle in case of accident, fire, theft, robbery and total loss. It does not cover damages to the windshield, tires and accessories of the rented vehicle. Deductible applies and varies from $500 to $1250 BRL approx $166.66 to $416.66 USD depending on vehicle class.
Η Προστασία από κλοπή περιλαμβάνεται στην Απαλλαγή ευθύνης για ζημιά από σύγκρουση.
Protections for Passengers and Third Parties (POT)- POT is a protection product that covers bodily injuries to passengers of the rented vehicle and damages and bodily injuries to third parties, and the coverages are as follows:
1. Passengers of the rented vehicle - coverage of bodily injuries to passengers of the rented vehicle up to the limit of R$20,000 BRL (approximately $5,000 USD) per accident.
2. Third Parties - Partial coverage up to R$50,000 BRL (approximately $12,500 USD) for property damages and up to R$100,000 BRL (approximately $25,000 USD) for bodily injuries.
POT has a deductible of R$1000 BRL (approximately $250 USD).
Κάνοντας χρήση του ιστότοπού μας, αποδέχεστε το γεγονός ότι χρησιμοποιούμε cookies για την εκτέλεση αναλύσεων και την παραγωγή περιεχομένου και διαφημίσεων ανάλογα με τα ενδιαφέροντά σας.