All additional drivers must meet all rental requirements. All additional drivers must appear at the rental counter with the primary renter. All additional drivers must sign the rental agreement. An additional daily fee may apply for any additional drivers. The additional driver can only be added to the contract at the pick-up location. The additional driver fee is 9.90 BRL per day.
Minimum age to rent a vehicle is 18, and maximum rental age is 99 years. There are no additional daily fees for drivers under 25.
Driving restricted within the country of Brazil only.
Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) – LDW is not insurance. The purchase of LDW is optional and not required in order to rent a vehicle. You may purchase optional LDW for an additional fee. If you purchase LDW, we agree, subject to the actions listed on the rental agreement that invalidate LDW, to contractually waive your responsibility for all or part of the cost of damage to, loss or theft of the vehicle. LDW coverages are as follow:
1. The rental vehicle in case of accident, fire, theft, robbery, total loss and small damages.
2. It excludes theft, robbery or damages to the spare tires, tires and accessories of the rented vehicle.
LDW has a deductible that may range from R$2,000 BRL (approximately $500 USD) to R $7,500 BRL (approximately $1,875 USD) depending on vehicle class.
All one way rentals must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.. One way charges apply and are payable at time of rental. One way charges cannot be prepaid.
As a customer, you have a choice as to how you would like to pay for fuel. Option 1 - prepay fuel. This option allows the renter to pay for the full tank of gas at the time of rental and return the tank empty. No refunds will be issued for unused gas. Pre-paid gas is available at the local fuel prices. Option 2 - we refill. This option allows the renter to pay Enterprise at the end of the rental for gas used but not replaced. The price per gallon will be higher than local fuel prices. A 20 percent surcharges will apply. Option 3 - you refill. This option allows the renter to return the vehicle with a full tank of gas to avoid extra fuel charges.
Emerald Club customers can earn credits on qualifying rentals and redeem free days at this location. Redemption reservations must be booked in advance of their scheduled pick up date (either online or by phone). Note: Emerald Club members can earn credits on National and Enterprise brand rentals, but can only redeem at National brand locations.
A reservation must be booked in advance, and must have the member number attached, in order to earn credit/points.
National Protection Package (NPP)- The National Protection Package is a package protection that covers bodily injuries to passengers of the rented vehicle and third parties, property damages to third parties and damages to the rented vehicle in cases of accident, fire, theft, robbery, and total loss with no deductible. The National Protection Package will cover:
1. Passengers of the rented vehicle- Coverage of bodily injuries to passengers of the rented vehicle up to the limit of R$20,000 BRL (approximately $5,000 USD per accident).
2. Third Parties- Coverage up to R$50,000 BRL (approximately $12,500 USD) for property damages and up to R$100,000 BRL (approximately $25,000 USD) for bodily injuries.
3. Damages to the rented vehicle in case of accident, fire, theft, robbery and total loss. It excludes theft, robbery or damages to the spare tires, tires and accessories of the rented vehicle.
A valid driver's license and passport, in addition to a credit card, with available credit and in the renter's name, must be presented. The signature on the back must match the name imprinted on the card. In addition, if the renter has an online transaction, the number and name printed on the card presented by the renter must match the name and number stored for the online transaction.
Credit Cards Honored: American Express®, MasterCard®, VISA®, Diners Club®
Money orders, prepaid cards, and Hipercard credit cards are not accepted at this location.
Renters may use a debit card and cash as a form of final payment upon return of the vehicle.
An authorization on the credit card will be taken on all rentals and the amount may range from 600 BRL to 22,500 BRL, based on the pickup location, dates of rental, and size of vehicle rented. This authorization amount may be used toward damage or late charges in the event vehicle is returned with damage or late charges are assessed.
All renters must meet the locations minimum age requirements. All renters must present a valid drivers license from country of origin. All renters must present a major credit card in renters name at the time of rental. International drivers must provide a valid license from their country of residence. In addition to the drivers license, if the characters are not in English or Latin characters, an international drivers permit is recommended. If the drivers license is in characters other than Latin, an international permit is required or a notarized English translation is accepted.
Super Protection (SP) – Covers bodily injuries and damages to the rented vehicle and third parties in cases of accident, fire, theft, robbery, total loss.
The Super Protection will cover-
1. Passengers of the rented vehicle- coverage of bodily injuries to passengers of the rented vehicle up to the limit of $20,000 BRL approx $6,000 USD per passenger.
2. Third Parties- Coverage up to $30,000 BRL or $10,000 USD for damages and up to $50,000 BRL or $16,666.66 USD for bodily injuries.
3. Damages to the rented vehicle in case of accident, fire, theft, robbery and total loss. It does not cover damages to the windshield, tires and accessories of the rented vehicle. Deductible applies and varies from $500 to $1250 BRL approx $166.66 to $416.66 USD depending on vehicle class.
Please proceed to the National Car Rental location. Continue to the counter to obtain your rental agreement.
Theft Protection is included in Collision Damage Waiver with and without a deductible.
Protections for Passengers and Third Parties (POT) is a protection product that covers bodily injuries to passengers of the rented vehicle and damages and bodily injuries to third parties, and the coverages are as follows:
1. Passengers of the rented vehicle - coverage of bodily injuries to passengers of the rented vehicle up to the limit of R$20,000 BRL (approximately $5,000 USD) per accident.
2. Third Parties - Partial coverage up to R$50,000 BRL (approximately $12,500 USD) for property damages and up to R$100,000 BRL (approximately $25,000 USD) for bodily injuries.
POT has a deductible of R$1000 BRL (approximately $250 USD).
Κάνοντας χρήση του ιστότοπού μας, αποδέχεστε το γεγονός ότι χρησιμοποιούμε cookies για την εκτέλεση αναλύσεων και την παραγωγή περιεχομένου και διαφημίσεων ανάλογα με τα ενδιαφέροντά σας.